The 1st call of the Green ERA hub is now open!
The 1st Green ERA Hub call is open for the submission of proposals that will make “Contributions to a sustainable and resilient agri-food system”
The scope covers both organic and conventional farming and/or food approaches.
The CORE Organic network is a part of the Green ERA Hub (GEH) initiative that gathers 15 international networks from agri-food and biotechnology area. This ‘network of networks’ has started its activities in September 2022 and it plans to launch three research calls across different thematic areas. The 1st GEH call encompasses the funding network of 19 funding bodies from 16 countries/ regions: Belgium, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Norway, Spain, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and Urugay, committing 10,630M EUR for transnational research.
In accordance with the call scope proposals must address one of the following four topics:
- Topic 1: Enhance fertilizer efficiency and reduce fertilizer use
- Topic 2: Increase European protein self-sufficiency
- Topic 3: Mitigate GHG emissions in agricultural and food system
- Topic 4: Sustainable energy use and production in agri-food systems
There will be a webinar for applicants on the 20th of June 2023, 11:00 CEST (max. 60 min). To register, please follow this link: https://ptj-fzj.webex.com/weblink/register/r5b2bbddc98487692b7b3ff01d02a5c2f
- The deadline for pre-registration of proposals is July 20, 12:00h CEST.
- The deadline for full proposal submission is September 7, 12:00h CEST.