A steering committee was established in November 2013.
The steering committee had the overall responsibility for the coorporation and the development of the project. The financial framework was 10 mill. DKK in total, which was primarily spent on evaluation and monitoring, conferences, and seed money for research. The steering group had budgetary responsibility.
- Marianne Ping Huang, AU
- Mads Daugbjerg, Observer, AU
- Rina Valeur, Aarhus 2017
- Ib Christensen/Lars Davidsen, municipality of Aarhus
- Lene Øster/Morten Falbe-Hansen, Central Region Denmark
- Evaluation manager and responsible for the organization and completion of the evaluation of Aarhus 2017 as well as the external communication of the evaluation results. Hans-Peter was also responsible of the final conference (2018) regarding the effects of the Culture Capital Project Aarhus 2017
Louise Ejgod Hansen
- Project leader and responsible for the projects external relations and communication as well as the allocation of resources in the period 2013-2017 (the broad portfolio of assignments related to research, evaluation and teaching). Louise was also research manager and responsible for the supervision and mentoring of 18 independent research-projects, conducted in relation to rethinkIMPACTS 2017. She was responsible for two thematic conferences (2015 and 2017) about Aarhus 2017 and Culture Capital research.
- Project leader and responsible for the projects external relations and communication as well as the allocation of resources during the last part of rethinkIMPACTS 2017 activities (the completion of the summative evaluation). Lene has also contributed to the collection of data and analysis during the evaluation. She co-authored several of the theme reports regarding the effects of Aarhus 2017.
- Stakeholder manager and member of both the Aarhus 2017-staff and the rethinkIMPACTS 2017-team respectively. He has been a part of the development of rethinkIMPACTS 2017 and responsible for creating an overview of the business related parts of the evaluation, as well as securing a regional legacy for the rethinkIMPACTS 2017-project.
Hanne Lynghøj Ellerbæk
- Ph.D. student and evaluation coordinator. Hanne assisted on data management and she was responsible for designing the creative part of the evaluation and qualitative data management.
- Research assistant and mainly responsible for the quantitative part of the research, including analyzing and communicating the quantitative data. She co-authored several of the theme reports as well as the main report.
- Research assistant and mainly responsible for the coordination and execution of the final conference (2018) regarding the effects of the Culture Capital Project Aarhus 2017. Line assisted in collecting qualitative data and she co-authored two of the theme reports as well as the main report.
Johannes Rolighed Xie
- Research assistant and mainly responsible for the qualitative part of the research, including analyzing and communicating the qualitative data. He co-authored several of the theme reports as well as the main report. Johannes was also in charge of the graphic layout of all theme reports.
Michala Dahl Hansen
- Research assistant and mainly responsible for analyzing the role of the media in Aarhus 2017. Michala co-authored the theme report regarding the involvement of the media in Aarhus 2017, as well as contributing greatly to the main report.
Julie Langdal Andersen
- Senior student assistant and secretary for the project leader, mainly responsible for communication. She also organized workshops and assisted in some data collection and analysis (both qualitative and quantitative).
The collection and processing of quantitative and qualitative data as well as transcription of the interviews collected during 2017 and 2018 was assisted by the following:
- Sara Lodahl
- Helle Laursen
- Line Kvartborg Vestergaard
- Mathias Pedersen
- Marie Christine Andreasen
- Kasper Fryd Kristensen
- Cathrine Birn
- Mille Borup Troulsen
- Charlotte Høy Jensen
- Caroline Skov
- Christina Kjærgaard