EcoChange Conference 2019, November 2019, Kalmar, Sweden
- Andriy Rebryk - Workflow for identification of biomagnifying organic contaminants in Baltic Sea species
Dioxin, August 2019, Kyoto, Japan:
- Cynthia det Wit - Emerging organohalogen compounds in Baltic sea biota, including top predators. Results from a pilot study on new contaminants in Baltic sea marine biota.
The 17th International Conference on Chemistry and the Environment, June 2019, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Andriy Rebryk - Non-target screening to identify biomagnifying lipophilic organic contaminants in Baltic Sea top consumers.
5th International Conference on Environmental specimen banking
- Sara Persson - Temporal study of macroscopic bone lesions in ringed seal skulls from the Baltic sea. Poster
- Cynthia det Wit - CP's in biota.
Baltic Sea Science Congress Stockholm
- Kaarina Kauhala - Reproductive rate of the the grey seal as an indicator of the status of Baltic sea environment. Poster
- Igor Eulaers - Temporal trends of a wide range of contaminants and diet in white-tailed eagles
- Igor Eulaers - Spatial trends in contaminants, diet, and health effects in white-tailed eagles around the Baltic.
Symposium - Centre for Reproductive biology in Uppsala
- Sara Persson - Reproductive toxicity and endocrine disruption - an update
Workshop - Swedish Environmental Protection Agency, Swedish Chemical Agency, Stockholm City Chemicals Centre
- Cynthia det Wit - CP results for biota including Baltic sea samples
Hållbara Hav Seminarium: Östersjö idag för ett friskare hav imorgon
- Cynthia det Wit - Panel discussion: How do we regulate hazardous chemicals so they don’t damage the Baltic Sea? Go to our media page to watch the panel discussion in Swedish.